Our classroom bundles include everything you need to successfully use Junior Great Books® in your classroom—teacher materials, student materials for 30 students, and online training to prepare you to begin using the Great Books Foundation's Shared Inquiry™ method of learning.
Junior Great Books Series 6 contains 20 outstanding works of literature—including fiction, nonfiction, and poetry—that sustain interpretive reading and discussion. Among the selections are beloved classics by well-known authors, as well as contemporary writing by new voices that you won’t find in any other anthology.
Each classroom bundle includes materials for one teacher and 30 students:
- One set of Series 6 Teacher Materials (Teacher’s Edition, Student Book, Online Resources)
- 30 sets of Series 6 Student Materials (Student Book and Reader’s Journal)
- One Shared Inquiry Essentials online training course
Note: The digital products in this bundle come with a one-year subscription. Purchasers will be emailed a coupon code to register for a Shared Inquiry Essentials online training course in our store, valid through June 30, 2022.
- The Scholarship Jacket
- The Hero of the Story
- Mother Nature’s Youngest Daughter
- What Do Fish Have to Do with Anything?
- Amicae Aeternum
- Miss Awful
- Moving On
- The Shining Red Apple
- The Day-Off Chair
- The Stolen Party
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma (excerpt)
- SWISH: A Basketball Story
- Tarantula Heaven
- Little Things Are Big
- Repulsive Dinners: A Memoir
- The Storm (excerpt)
- Eating Poetry
- At work with my father