Our classroom bundles include everything you need to successfully use Junior Great Books® in your classroom—teacher materials, student materials for 30 students, and online training to prepare you to begin using the Great Books Foundation's Shared Inquiry™ method of learning.
Junior Great Books Series 8 contains 20 outstanding works of literature—including fiction, nonfiction, and poetry—that sustain interpretive reading and discussion. Among the selections are beloved classics by well-known authors, as well as contemporary writing by new voices that you won’t find in any other anthology.
Each classroom bundle includes materials for one teacher and 30 students:
- One set of Series 8 Teacher Materials (Teacher’s Edition, Student Book, Online Resources)
- 30 sets of Series 8 Student Materials (Student Book and Reader’s Journal)
- One Shared Inquiry Essentials online training course
Note: The digital products in this bundle come with a one-year subscription. Purchasers will be emailed a coupon code to register for a Shared Inquiry Essentials on-demand or online training course in our store, valid through June 30, 2023.
- The Other Side of the Reservoir
- Eraser Tattoo
- The Doll’s House
- Klaus Vogel and the Bad Lads
- The Pose
- A Hundred Hundred Daisies
- Blues Ain’t No Mockin Bird
- Batrachophiles and Batrachophobes
- The Veteran
- Dining with the Snakes (excerpt)
- The Test (excerpt)
- Cause of Death: Selfie
- Why We Forget Most of the Books We Read
- Where Did You Get That Name? (excerpt)
- Why Mathematics Is a Language
- Starvation Under the Orange Trees
- Everything Will Be Okay
- Oh, oh, you will be sorry for that word!
- Catalog Army