Junior Great Books® Digital Classroom for grades K–8 brings our high-quality fiction and nonfiction programs to your students, wherever and however you are meeting with them! Students and teachers can access the platform on any device—computer, tablet, or phone. This easy-to-use platform:
- Streamlines the learning process, as students read texts and complete interpretive activities in the same online space
- Includes audio recordings of texts, where applicable, which students can activate at any time during a session
- Aligns each activity to commonly used standards, with new standards being added regularly
- Retains page references to our print materials so you and your students can work with books or online
- Simplifies evaluating and grading students’ work
- Makes it easy to track individual and class time spent on assignments
Junior Great Books Digital Classroom supports student learning and engagement while offering classroom management tools and analytics. Now it's easier than ever to create a virtual classroom setting for both teachers and students! Request your free trial today.