The Great Books Summer Institute Leadership Seminar is designed for educational leaders, including school and district administrators, and offers an intensive exploration of inquiry-centered leadership. Our Shared Inquiry methodology empowers participants to lead responsively and consider all stakeholder voices in leadership decisions. This two-day, hands-on workshop at our Great Books Training Center features a variety of content, interactive exercises, as well as strategic takeaways for immediate use.
During the workshop, participants will build their abilities to:
- Design effective collaborative sessions
- Frame the question or issue to be considered by a group
- Ask questions that spark divergent thinking
- Help colleagues listen and respond constructively to one another
- Apply inquiry leadership principles in their specific situations
This course includes access to additional online sessions, which will include opportunities to share successes and discuss ongoing leadership challenges.