Conversaciones 3 is an engaging dual-language program composed of compelling age-appropriate stories and activities designed to support lively classroom discussions. Ideal for dual-language, bilingual, and immersion classrooms, Conversaciones 3 will get your Spanish-speaking students thinking, talking, and writing about great literature while developing their critical thinking, comprehension, and oral communication skills.
The Teacher's Edition is fully bilingual and includes the reading selections in both Spanish and English. Each unit includes suggested discussion questions, a full range of activities, and reproducible masters for writing and vocabulary work. The Teacher's Toolbox, a quick-reference section, provides guidance on conducting the activities and specific suggestions for working with students at different levels.
Note: Conversaciones 3 Student Books are out of print. However, they can be printed on demand with a minimum order of 50 copies ($18.95 each).
- Carlos y la milpa de maíz (Carlos and the Cornfield)
- Ooka y el ladrón honrado (Ooka and the Honest Thief)
- La tejedora de sueños (The Dream Weaver)
- El monstruo que se volvió pequeño (The Monster Who Grew Small)
- El niño de cabeza (The Upside-Down Boy)
- Maese gato (The Master Cat)
- Los cazadores invisibles (The Invisible Hunters)
- El león de Elena (Ellen's Lion)
- El robo de las aes (The Theft of the A's)
- La hija de la nieve (The Little Daughter of the Snow)